“The Jewel of the South”
Departs 8:00 AM, arrives back at 6:00 PM
Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays only *
FREE Hotel pickup is at 7:30 AM
Savannah is located on the South Carolina-Georgia border 2 hours south of
Charleston and is Georgia’s oldest city. This lovely city is laid out in 22 public
squares. You’ll find beautiful architecture and grand live oaks around every corner.
Savannah boast of having the largest Historic District in the US. Two points of
interest are River Street and the City Market; both offer many shops and boutiques.
Savannah is also known for its many movies; Forrest Gump, Something to Talk
About and Glory just to name a few were filmed here.
You will have a historical city tour on a trolley fully narrated by a licensed tour guide.
After your tour the trolley will continue around the city and drop you off anywhere you
choose. You have free access to the trolley for the rest of the day to carry you
shopping and to your restaurant for lunch.
Your All Inclusive tour includes:
- Round trip transportation to Savannah
- A 90 minute trolley tour of the Historic District with
- unlimited hop on & hop off as you please
- 3 hours free time to explore or shop
- A tour of Bonaventure Cemetery
- A fabulous all you can eat lunch buffet at Paula
A trip to Savannah will never be forgotten!
Price: $119 includes all listed above
* Day trip cancellations must be made by 6PM the day before the tour.
* Tour subject to cancellation without minimum number of reservations.